Friday, October 31, 2008

A Cup of Tea...
10-31-08
For Today... I am trying to keep my chin up as I continue to look for a job
Outside my Window... Its a beautiful day, and it feels like fall.
I am thankful for... Good neighbors that are trying to help me and offer support.
I am thinking... about my husband and how much I miss him. I wonder if he really knows how much I truly love him.

I am wearing... My Pink bath robe and slippers. Its my uniform for depresssion.

I am reading... Hit List by Lawrence Block

I am hoping... for the best in all things

I am creating... lots of thoughts and plans
From the kitchen... I made boneless pork chops with mexican cornbread stuffing and creamed corn for dinner

I am hearing... silence

Around the house... The house is cleaned top to bottom and the laundry is all done. Time to organize things. A place for everything and everything in its place

One of my favorite things.... My Puppies Beaujolais' kisses and Sally's hugs

Thoughts for the rest of the week... I would love to go to a haunted house but Its only fun when my husband is home to go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment