Tuesday, November 18, 2008

LIFE'S SOUNDTRACKS

The Police



I got an email today about the reunion tour for The Police. It was a blast fom the past. When I was in Junior High and all thru High School and then some , I ate, breathed and lived The Police. I had every album , and knew every song by heart. They would definitey be star players in my lifes soundtrack.


Ofcourse there was Duran Duran .

In my late twenties which was a time of enlightenment, self awareness and re-creation it was all Morphine. The drooning of the bass, was something all new for me and I understood the poeticness of the lyrics.


When Greg and I met and fell in love the soundtracks for our romance were definitely
3 Doors Down and Nickelback.



There are not many things in life I can look back on and say I am still passionate about. but those Soundtacks define those moments in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment