Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Ibiza Spa- Le Crystal Hotel Montreal







This was my first ever spa experience.
I wish I would have booked an entire day of treatments.
It was very pampering and made me feel glamorous.

I had the 60 minute Beaute du visage facial
a 30 minute massage
Waxing
and the Teeth Whitening Treatment




This is one of the massage rooms, Aromatherapy candles scent the warm room as new age nature tunes float in the air.



This is the Salon where you wait in between treatments. It was very plush. A beautiful glass dispenser displayed water with ice and lemon slices, there was a coffee and tea bar as well as trays of chocolates and cookies.




This is the indoor salt water swimming pool, warmed to 84 degrees





It is on the 12th floor of the hotel and the view of the city is impressive.




This is the Spa Bath. It is also salt water.
My husband and I ended most evenings with
a twilight soak in the warm waters.


No comments:

Post a Comment