Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EASTER TIDINGS

Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays.

Perhaps because of the rejuevanation that spring brings.

I love the tulips and lilies that begin to bloom and

the pink, purple and white hyacinths
that perfume the air.


I loved getting a new Easter Dress every
spring and Easter Baskets.


I still dye Easter eggs an decorate
them for all my loved ones.
To me Easter Dinner has always traditionally meant ham,
green bean casserole, mac and cheese and potato salad.


I look forward to my own renewal this Easter.
*Getting back into my bible study group which I have truly missed.
*Starting a job that I enjoy and that will give me the flexibility to spend as
much time as possibe with my husband when he is home.
* Following my bliss, starting a cottage industry with my husband
and writing all the things I have put off.

No comments:

Post a Comment