Friday, June 12, 2009

HAPPY BIKE- PEACE,LOVE AND HAPPINESS

My Carrie Bicycle Basket came today, yeah!. I installed it and put flowers on it completing my eccentric eclectic vision of romance and retro cycle chic. I have been trying to ride a little bit everyday after work. I didn't realize how out of shape I am. I used to ride 12 miles every night but that was a long time ago. Now ofcourse I still want to shape up a bit, and eat healthy but doing things that make me happy are what I want to take precedent at this stage of my life. I just want Peace, Happiness and Love. It sounds cliche, but its really all that matters.
I love the lacy crochet basket

I love the flowers and the Sea Foam Green paint job
I love the bell ringing its song.

Its a Happy Bike and it makes me Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment