Sunday, September 19, 2010

FALL 2010-HAPPY FALL YA'LL

I have been feeling Falls slow arrival. Its still warm here and the leaves haven't started changing colors yet, but my body clock is welcoming it. I had the urge to buy a fuzzy sweater and a pair of jeans as well as a pair of Ugg boots, the same Ugg boots I said I'd never be caught dead in. Its rained here for a week with more rain to come from the array of last minute tropical storms. Somehow I just feel like Fall is going to blur into a very cold winter this year. At the first sign of cold, I start baking wonderful pumpkin breads, cookies, muffins and comfort foods. I love the hearty winter stews and casseroles. I love lighting woodsy scented candles and cuddling under blankets with my puppies and my cat.
As well as catching up on reading all my new magazines and lusting over new recipes.

HAPPY FALL YA'LL 2010

1 comment:

  1. I'm not very happy about fall. Here in toronto where I am living is already freezing for the past couple of days. it sucks being here.

    have a lovely tuesday love.
    jen @ www.passion4food.ca

    ReplyDelete