Thursday, March 3, 2011

THE LOST MONTH

I can't believe I have gone the entire month of February without a post
It was a full month that's for certain. We had freezing days, Drama Queen days, Days that just seem to blur into the next.
I have had more work than I can handle, working 7 days a week, most weeks. Both my businesses have been booming. Somehow I have become the Belle of the Ball in New Orleans and have been baking my specialty cakes and shipping them off for Mardi Gras Parties all month. I have had to turn down clients because I just don't have enough hours in a day to meet all the work.
I have been so busy in fact I didn't even have my birthday party , I had planned to every detail.
With the limited time I had I did put in a small vegetable garden. I am excited about it and hope it does well.
I am also planning a romantic vacation for my husband and I once he gets home . He has been working International for the last 5 months.

1 comment: