Saturday, November 19, 2011

MY SPEC'S FINDS OF THE DAY

"RED MOSCATO"

"This innovative blend from Beringer is the perfect harmony of Moscato, Zinfandel and Petite Sirah. It brings together the vivid aromas and flavors of the Moscato grape with the classic red berry characteristics of Zinfandel and ripe black cherry flavors of Petite Sirah."~ Winery Notes


When I saw this Red Moscato from my favorite Vintner I was thrilled with my new discovery. Even better was the 10 bottles for 10$ sale they were having at Spec's. I can hardly wait to try this tonight

Lavender Syrup I wanted this for a recipe I have been wanting to try. I gave it a taste and its very sweet with the delicate taste of lavender.


I like everything I have ever purchased in the Rolands line. They have very interesting items. I like to pick up things like this to have on hand for quick appetizers for my Desperate Housewives parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment